The following are items that you may donate to the December Toy Drive
1) Dolls, dolls and dolls (Talking, walking, dancing, “crazy” or normal)
2) Cars (non powered preferred unless batteries are AAA and can last very long, include extra batteries please).
3) Coloring books
4) Jumping ropes
5) Barrettes, (Head) ribbons for African braided hair styles,
6) Watches (boys/girls), Yo-yo and other related toys (any thing interesting for kids),
7) Books (French Grades 1-8 reading ease),
8) Soccer balls (deflated)
9) Jerseys (Small and Medium sizes)
10) Educational toy (light weight and AA battery powered)
11) ln all any toy will go as long as it would be appropriate for a Christian environment, does not require other than batteries to function or can function on its supplied batteries for a long time, and is relatively light.
12) School supplies of all sorts (except for big color chalk and other things that require advance knowledge of English).
13) Small musical instruments (recorder, flute, harmonicas, wind pipes, you get the idea)
14) Science related items, small microscopes, telescopes, calculators, pipettes, measuring instruments.
15) Solar powered items are welcomed such as radios, battery chargers
16) First Aid kits and vitamins (one per day preferred)
17) Buy a child a pass of thirty dollars ($5O) to our camp for kids during the hectic Carnival festivities.
During the three days of the Carnival in February March the churches organize retreat for the children
to keep them away from the bad influence of streets. If we don’t have enough kids able to pay we send
the ones who can to camp with another Christian group.
18) Support a child for a whole year with $250 in our Angel of Hope Program.
Other ongoing needs:
We need older laptops running Windows 8 at least. Three Generators 5+ Megawatts (Suggested cost $250-$400) each for our training sessions and camp in the countryside.
Water for Binard Fund ($15,000 needed to run PVC pipes from the river/4 Water pumps at least ¾ HP)
*** Used Cell phone***
1) Shirts (Small Medium, Medium sizes)
2) Women dresses (Small/Medium)
3) Watches, belts and other related items, cologne and aftershave
4) Portable DVD Player for training
5) All of the teachers are underpaid – a monetary gift of any amount
is more than welcomed for them (Please specify Gift for teachers)
6) Note pads, agendas, pen and pencil sets. In all any item that would please an adult in a third world
Country, such as non proprietary cell phones with electrical outlet charger or anything else that
would be appropriate, even if it requires batteries to function or function on its supplied batteries, and is relatively light.
PLEASE ADD $15 TO YOUR BAG TO HELP WITH SHIPPING